This New Process Improvement Accelerator will take you through each step:
No longer do you need a Business Analyst to manually track employee processes and long process improvement debates. The AIs evaluates all of your business processes and determines which are ready for automation and which would most benefit from process improvement. It then provides guidance on the next steps you can take to implement the changes.
- Process Mining and Process Discovery – track and define your current business processes.
- Task Mapping – uncover variations in the way tasks are being performed.
- Digital Transformation – identity which processes are using out of date software, or methodology.
- Suggested Improvements – The AIs makes focused suggestions on how to eliminate bottlenecks, decrease variations, and streamline processes.
- Optimization – choose the most efficient processes and define needed exceptions.
- Calculating Potential ROI – use employee wage data and the time spent for each process to calculate the potential ROI of process improvement.
- Implementation – create a Process Definition Document or an SOP of the new process for easy staff training.
- Tracking – after the new process is implemented, the AIs track the changes in productivity over time.
“The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.” – Bill Gates
Dealing with ‘Dirty’ Processes
The need for solid process intelligence is the same, whether you are looking to standardize your processes as part of your automation journey or improve human processes.
Process Variations and Human Error – Cleaning up Business Processes with AIs
Traditional Process Discovery has a single business analyst tracking a single task for a single user, over 1-5 instances. Task data collected in this way cannot capture task variations and lead to automatons that break, or process improvements that fail to handle exceptions.
Visual-Process Discovery, using recorders to capture screenshots of users’ tasks, experience the same problems. Users start and stop the recorders, often missing key inputs before and after the recording.
The trackers have the ability to track business users at scale, monitoring multiple members of a department over weeks. It amasses millions of data points assembling them into individual tasks and eventually larger processes. This holistic view captures all of the variations of tasks so they can be properly optimized for process improvement or for automation goals.
The Results of Process Improvements – Tracking and RIO
It can be difficult to judge the impact of process improvements. The AIs not only collects data in the analysis phase but continues to track the implementation and maturity phase of process improvement implementations. The analytic dashboards reveal adoption of the new process as well as the cost and time savings associated with the new levels of productivity achieved by your teams. For the first time leaders can have accurate numbers for how each change affects company throughput and accurate views into ROI.
Are you ready to improve your business processes and experience new levels of efficiency in your organization?