OfficeAutomata, Inc (we, us, our) collects information for employers in order to operate OfficeAutomata. This policy explains how we do this and applies to everyone whose employer uses OfficeAutomata.
Table of Contents
- What Information Do We Collect?
- How Do We Use Your Information?
- Who Do We Share Your Information With?
- Your Rights
- European Union Residents
- Retaining and Deleting Information
- Changes to This Policy
- Contact Information
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect the following information for employers:
- User Workflow Activity;
- Clicks, Form Inputs, Text that represents workflow activity
We collect the minimum about of data required to operate OfficeAutomata.
How Do We Use Your Information?
Our software uses this information only for the following purposes:
- to discovery tasks and processes for improvement and automation;
- for audit trails;
- for cost and duration analysis;
- turnaround time analysis;
- time and motion studies;
We do not have access to your information for any purpose. We do not build a personal profile of you, or as authorized by you (or by a parent or guardian if necessary). We also won’t allow our software to use your information for any purposes except those above without letting you know and getting your permission if necessary.
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
No one. Only the employers have control of the information gathered.
We have strict security measures in place to try to protect your information and make sure that it is not lost, damaged or accessed by anyone who should not see it. Your data is transmitted securely over SSL and stored within your employer’s servers.
Additionally, we conduct regular security audits on these services and access to this data is restricted to only authorized employees.
In the unlikely event of an unauthorized disclosure of your data, your employer should notify you by email and, when possible, by telephone, and act in accordance with your employer’s legal requirements to resolve such disclosure and prevent any future unauthorized disclosure.
You can ask your employer for a copy of your personal information, which they should send to you as soon as possible.
European Union Residents
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain additional rights with respect to your personal information under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”), including the following:
- The right of access to your personal information.
- The right to rectify your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to have your personal information erased (“right to be forgotten”) if certain grounds are met.
- The right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information at any time (if our processing is based on consent).
- The right to object to our processing of your personal information (if processing is based on legitimate interests).
- The right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to receive your personal information from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit your personal information to another controller without hindrance from us (data portability).
Further, if you are located in the European Union, we do not have the ability to share your personal information with a third party for such third party’s marketing purposes.
You should contact your employer to exercise any of the above rights. Furthermore, if you believe that our processing of your personal information is inconsistent with your data protection rights under the GDPR and we have not adequately addressed your concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority of your country.
For purposes of the GDPR, your employer is a “controller” and you are a “data subject.”
Retaining and Deleting Information
OfficeAutomata does not store or retain your information in any format. Any information collected is retained by your employers. They may delete certain usage data if it is no longer relevant to process discovery.
We only communicate directly with the companies who are using this product. No marketing emails or other communication will be sent to the users of this extension.
Changes to This Policy
Should you have any question about this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (323) 577-2653 or write us at:
1425 Broadway #20-6841
Seattle, WA 98122-3854
Last updated September 13, 2020